Friday, June 5, 2009

Great things come in small packages

The other day I got a package from Paper Valise in the mail. I love getting packages, especially when they're filled with lovely paper goodies. The main reason I placed an order was for their library cards which I needed for an invitation project (to be posted soon). But after several minutes on their site all these other things just kept accumulating in my cart!

I also got some vintage pharmacy labels, vintage coupon stamps, a bottle of mica (which reminded me of my childhood when my brother and I would search for the glittery minerals in our backyard), and a maison charm. I have no idea what I'm going to do with these things but you never know when you'll have to put a syrup ipecac or precipitated chalk label to good use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...