Friday, June 19, 2009

Thrifty Post #2

Unfortunately I can't take credit for Thrifty Post #2 but it was so good that I just couldn't resist sharing with you. Yesterday I was surfing Etsy when I found this wonderful store: K is for Calligraphy. I absolutely love her calligraphy and paper accessories. Everything is wonderfully packaged especially her magnet go-rounds. I've made a ton of magnets myself and the hardest part is packaging them so that they don't stick to each other and end up in a jumble. The little round disk that she used seemed to work perfectly. Turns out, the little round disks are the ends of the frozen orange juice containers that she had been saving for years. She just painted them white and added the hand calligraphed sticker on the other end. How clever is that?!



Sadly, it looks like the magnets are all sold out on Etsy. But I've found that sellers quickly replenish their stock so check back soon to see if they're re-listed.

1 comments:

K is for Calligraphy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Magnet-Go-Rounds! They look extra cool on your adorable blog. Yes, I am sold out of my "tweet" birdie magnets but I will be listing some cute "hello and arrow" magents plus some cute yellow duckie magents soon! Thanks again and your calligraphy is very beautiful NavyBean! xo, Katy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...