Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why do you build me up, Buttercup

I'm having a cupcake craving right now. A Buttercup Bakeshop cupcake craving. When I used to work in NYC we'd get cupcakes for co-workers birthdays. Which pretty much turned out to be cupcakes once a week. There have been many debates- and I've certainly sampled my way through almost all of of New York's cupcakes shops- but my favorite remains Buttercup. I love their devil dog and red velvet cupcakes. Mmm.

Photo from gsanjose's flickr photostream.



You can get your cupcake fix at one of Buttercup's two locations:

972 2nd Avenue
(between 51st and 52nd)
New York, NY 10022

141 West 72nd Street
(between Amsterdam and Columbus)
New York, NY 10023

1 comments:

Theresa Cowing said...

my favorite too! even though people always talk about magnolia.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...