Thursday, August 27, 2009

Check it off your list

I don't know about you, but I'm a list girl. Nothing feels more productive than a handwritten list of all the things that I have to do with a check box next to it. Sometimes I even write down the things I've already done just so I can check off that little box. It makes me feel accomplished. Anyway, I'm absolutely loving these check lists by Erin Vale of Vale Design. They're so pretty and make check lists much more entertaining. (My favorite is the "Honey Dew" list and I especially love that she included the "It's super short I promise" line.) You can download and print them off yourself and the best part is... they're free!! And make sure to check out her fabulous blog.

Download found here (scroll to the bottom of the post, it's written in small type)

Download found here

Download found here


All designs by Vale Design, for personal use only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...