Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SweetAmb's Cookies

Beachbungalow8 posted about these amazing cookies yesterday and I just had to share them with you. I have to say, that I know a thing or two about decorated cookies. I used to work across the street from Eleni's, the premiere designer cookie bakery in NYC, and we used to get cookies for events all the time. Then, when I worked to Brides, we would give away bridal themed decorated cookies to our clients. However, SweetAmb's cookies are the most exquisite cookies I have ever seen. The others just pale in comparison. She has an amazing talent...look at those incredible details! And her price point is much lower than most designer cookie companies. For $18 you can give the most beautiful gift, too good to eat!






1 comments:

Amber Spiegel said...

You are too kind!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...