Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9.15.07

Yesterday was our second year anniversary! To celebrate the occasion I thought I'd share some of the detail shots from our wedding. It was such a beautiful day and I wish I could re-live it all over again. I had such a blast creating my wedding stationery. The invitations were letterpressed by Page Stationery and I created my own ceremony programs, menus and table cards to emulate them by scanning the border and using the same fonts as the invitation.



I absolutely adored our wedding flowers from Cymbidium Floral. Jessica did an amazing job and was able to execute the arrangements exactly as I had imagined them.





Our cake was from Jenny's Cakes. I had Jenny copy the shape of this cake and she incorporated pink and chocolate brown ribbon that I picked up from M&J Trimmings.

Our wedding colors were pink and brown. Hence, the pink and chocolate brown candy. The groom's cake was a surprise for Mike. He used to row in college so I had Jenny decorate it with their logo.

The candy bags were imprinted by an address stamp that I ordered online and customized.



Instead of a guest book, I ordered a bound picture album from Kodak Picture Gallery and people were able to sign it like a yearbook.



I absolutely adored our wedding flowers from Cymbidium Floral. Jessica did an amazing job and was able to execute the arrangements exactly as I had imagined them.


Our tent was rented from Sperry Tents. They make their tents from hand sewn sailcloth and it's hard to tell in this picture but they come with white flags attached to the posts. (That's what sold me.)

Finally, these amazing photographs were taken by Jodi from Rhapsody Studios. I highly recommend her if you're ever planning a wedding in the Boston area!

Happy Anniversary, honey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...