Monday, September 28, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike...

Yesterday was such a dreary afternoon. And dreary afternoons only have one purpose. So I promptly decided to plop myself on the couch and didn't move for at least 3 hours. Fortunately I discovered a Sarah's House marathon on the Fine Living Network. (Channel 159 for those of you in the Ithaca area.) As you may or may not know, Sarah Richardson is one of my favorite designers and this is her show on gut renovating an old house. The process is absolutely fascinating and the design is sublimely stunning. I love her taste. Anyway, during one of the shows I discovered that she used the same fabric on some of her pillows and chairs as the fabric on my laptop case! It's hard to tell from the photos but it really is the same fabric. (Made by bb bargoons, I believe)



I was beyond thrilled... my favorite designer and I have the same taste in fabrics! But then I realized how pathetic it was that I noticed that from a two second clip. I'll be the first to admit that, yes, I have a little too much time on my hands.


Top two photos from Sarah Richardson Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...