Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Janis' Picks

I love Piperlime and I recently discovered that they now sell clothes! I appreciate the easy search-ability of the site and I also love that they collaborate with Rachel Zoe (can't get enough of her!) and showcase her favorite picks. In keeping with that theme I decided to create my own picks for the Fall season.


Jeans
7 for all Mankind Roxanne skinny
Joe's Jeans Provocateur

Shoes
Kenneth Cole Slip on By, Natural Snake embossed
Frye Cindy Slouch

Sweater
Free People Dorset Dolman Sweater

Plaid Shirt
Splendid Button Up Shirt in Mud

Bracelet
Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Matte Link Toggle Bracelet


Ahh... putting this together was almost as therapeutic as a shopping spree! (And if you're in the shopping spree mood and live in Ithaca, check out Daria's on Dryden for the latest Fall styles!)

1 comments:

Erin said...

Piperlime also opens up a whole new world of Frye!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...