Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home Inspirations

Well it's only March, but already I'm gearing up for our big move back to NYC this summer. I'm not looking forward to the crazy whirlwind NYC apartment search but I am looking forward to decorating another apartment. This time I really want to start from scratch and buy timeless pieces that we will take with us when we eventually buy a house. In general, I'd like to have a more "adult" place to come home to (a.k.a. get rid of our falling apart Ikea furniture). So here is my mood board with the Room and Board Orson couch being the only item we currently own:


I was inspired after reading Apartment Therapy's Home Hacks section on How to Collect Home Inspiration. For years now I've been collecting images but they're all unorganized and in different places. I find that I love using Google Reader to star my favorite designs and I have lots of photos saved on my computer. I also discovered Wishpot from the Apartment Therapy article. It's amazing! Click here to see all the items from my mood board on Wishpot.

1 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

Can't wait to hear about your NYC adventures! I miss it nearly every day... especially my West Village neighborhood. In the meantime, enjoy the shopping and daydreaming!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...