Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy Bee

Hello, hello... I'm still here! I apologize that I've been neglecting you all for the past few days. It's just that I've been super busy maintaining my little (but growing!) business.


I've been working on a large wedding stationery suite for an amazing client in LA. I absolutely cannot wait to share it with you, but in the mean time, here is a sneak preview.



I've been working on some new calligraphy styles.



And making calligraphy kits that include my rate card and calligraphy samples.




And finally, you may have noticed my new logo! I'm re-branding and organizing all my business collateral.


Whew! It's a great feeling to get everything in gear. Tell all of your friends: I'm ready and open for business!


If you or anyone you know are interested in my wedding calligraphy or design services, please email me at navybeaninfo@gmail.com. Thanks!

3 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

I can't wait to spread the word! Your logo is fantastic, and the sneak peak looks so pretty.

Congratulations!

Navy Bean said...

Thanks so much! I'm super excited! Next up is building a website...

Ann said...

Love the new logo, great idea.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...