Monday, November 29, 2010

The OLD Herbal Essences


Look what my mother-in-law found in her the back of her linen closet... it's a bottle of the ORIGINAL Herbal Essences! I loved this shampoo soo much, back when Herbal Essences actually smelled herb-ally. Using it was a trip down memory lane and it evoked remembrances of high school. Why do shampoo companies continually change their formulas? It's such a shame... I'm a total loyalist when it comes to shampoo and I miss the old brands! Which ones do you miss?

6 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

All the cool girls used Herbal Essences! I was completely into this shampoo, too, but haven't liked any of the incarnations they've come up with recently.

Back in the day, I was a loyalist to St. Ive's face scrub... still am!

Anonymous said...

i have stop buying ever since they changed. that yellow bottle smelled the best.. :(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO BRING IT BACK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved this herbal essence too and really miss it. The stuff they have out now smells cheap and overpowering.

Anonymous said...

This shampoo is back! They have it in Walmart again!

Anonymous said...

I found it at walmart and had to buy it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...