Monday, December 13, 2010

Wiley Valentine

I just discovered Wiley Valentine today (via my husband*) and I'm smitten with their beautiful stationery. Their designs are so unique and intricate and I love that they letterpress the envelopes as well so the outside is just as beautiful as the card inside. Below are some of my favorites:

"Peonie Thank You"


"Think We Should"


"Happy Birthday"


"Keep Snail Mail Alive"


"Thinking of You"


Check out their blog for some well designed, lovely inspiration and click here for an insightful Q&A with one of the founders, Rachelle Schwartz. (*Thanks to my hubby for sending this article to me. He's always looking out for my best interest!)

1 comments:

erin said...

Awwww, that's sweet of Mikey. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...