Thursday, April 14, 2011

April is National Grilled Cheese Month

Those of you following my Twitter will know that I recently found out that April is National Grilled Cheese Month! (via my friend Jessica from Nutritioulicious.)  I'm one of the biggest grilled cheese fans out there so I thought this definitely was entitled to a full post.  So here we go:


You can try my favorite recipe for the Best Grilled Cheese. Ever.  Or check out these other great recipes:




Double Cheddar with Tomato Jam grilled cheese.  Yum.



This Green Goddess Grilled Cheese by Panini Happy looks scrumptious with all it's herb-y goodness.


Pioneer Woman swears by her grilled cheese.

And of course, you can't forget the tomato soup.  This one by Smitten Kitchen looks delicious.


If you're in LA, you can celebrate by attending the Grilled Cheese Invitational.  (Seriously, could this could be my all time favorite food festival theme... wish I lived in LA!)  Or you can visit The Commodore which was voted best grilled cheese by New York Magazine for 2011.  Whether you make at home or enjoy out, make sure you celebrate grilled cheese this month.  Happy eating!

3 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

I've never wanted a grilled cheese more in my LIFE! nom nom

Navy Bean said...

Haha! Seriously this is an addiction!

Jingger C. said...

I heart grilled cheese sandwiches! Thanks for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...