Monday, April 11, 2011

Black Globes are on Target

I've seen black globes around for quite some time now and I really love how stylish and sleek they look compared to the usual multicolored globes.  I recently saw them at Lillian August but they were very expensive and were way above my price range.  So when I saw this black mini globe at Target for just $24.99, I immediately snatched it up.  Compared to the black globes found here, here and here, this one is a steal!  Granted, it's a little small to be used for actual geographic use, but it's a great decorative accent piece and I love how it looks next to my Cameron Moll print.  Target wins again.


2 comments:

Octavia Brown said...

Wow! This is so cool and such a deal. Great find as usual!

Kayla aka Kilo Bravo said...

Sold! Love at first sight and I can't wait to add it to my newly organized home office...thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...