Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Letterpress 90th Birthday Invitations

I'm excited to share with you a project that I recently completed for one of my favorite clients.  She asked me to create the invitations to her grandmother's 90th birthday celebration.  Her grandmother is an amazing woman, very active and full of life, so I wanted the invitations to reflect her vibrant personality.  I designed the invitation in InDesign and then I had it created into a photopolymer plate.  I then letterpressed them onto Crane's 110lb. Lettra cardstock at The Arm.  I'm really pleased with the way they turned out!






I also created matching address and return labels and lined each envelope with two different letterpress prints.  The envelope liners added that extra special touch. 





4 comments:

Miss B. said...

CONGRATS! What a fine job you did, so elegant + happy.

Erin said...

Beautiful!

Ann said...

The invitations and envelopes are exquisite.

Prippy Handbook said...

So fantastic! They look amazing in every way. And I'm sure it will be one hell of a party!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...