Monday, June 27, 2011

Fashion Toile

This past weekend we met our close friends, Marc and Sheila, out for dinner at Cafe Allegre in Madison, CT.  The restaurant was great but what really caught my eye was the wallpaper in the ladies' room.  I always think a powder room covered in toile wallpaper is especially pretty; it's a bold print but it works well in a small space.  Typically toile features joyful scenes of 18th century folk in country settings. (For a brief history of toile, check out this great post.)  However,  upon closer inspection I realized that this was a Parisian fashion toile!  I've never seen anything like it and I absolutely love it.  Does anyone know who makes it?





1 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

I'm in LOVE!

As a wallpaper enthusiast, this one really is a stand out. Let me know if you find out where to find this gem.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...