Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where I've Been

Hi everyone!  I know I've been MIA for quite some time now and I apologize.  This summer I've been suffering from major blogger burnout so that is why my posts have been spotty.  But I really appreciate you all still checking in!  Last week we were away visiting my in-laws in Newburyport, MA.  We absolutely love the town and it's a vacation every time we visit.  We hope to move there sooner rather than later.  Here are some snapshots, Instagram style:











1 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

Gorgeous town. I definitely want to visit some day... and it seems like the perfect spot for you.


Blogger burn out is such a real thing and it totally can wear on you. I hope you're enjoying the summer and recharging in every way!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...