Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Goodbye NYC


Hi Everyone,
We're packing up and moving out... this Friday!!  I can't believe we'll finally be living in Newburyport in just a few days.  To say I'm stressed is an understatement; moving while 32 weeks pregnant has been a bit of a challenge.  But I'm hanging in there and I will feel so much better when we're settled into our new place.  I apologize if the next few weeks are spotty with posts (although you're used to that by now!) I can't wait to share the next chapter of our lives with you!

xoxo,
Janis

3 comments:

LindsB said...

Good luck with the move up to my neck of the woods!

Stacie said...

We're going to miss you and Mike so much! Good luck with the move :)

Prippy Handbook said...

I cannot wait to hear about your exciting new home in your charming new town. Good luck with the move! Sending energy vibes your way.

xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...