Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet Cameron


Our little boy was born last Thursday, tipping the scales at 10lb. 5oz.  He is the light of our lives and we are so in love!  I hope you'll understand the lack of posts for the next few months... I'll be busy trying to figure out this whole motherhood thing.

xoxo,
Janis




For those of you inquiring about my calligraphy or graphic design, I will be on maternity leave until mid March and will not be accepting jobs until then.  Thank you so much for understanding!





3 comments:

LindsB said...

He is so cute!! Congrats Momma!!!

Prippy Handbook said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news and I am so thrilled for you. You are going to be the most amazing mom. He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful and cute big baby boy- 10.5 -wow Congrat
Magdalena

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...