Monday, August 13, 2012

Where I Left Off...

I can't believe it's been over seven months since I last blogged!  The time has flown and so much has changed.  First off, Cam has gone from this little bean:




to a giggling, curious, happy and super active little boy.  While it isn't always easy, being a mom is the best job I've ever had by far.




The other big change in our life is... we bought a house in Newburyport!  It is actually Mike's parent's house that they have lived in for the past seven years.  My in-laws decided that they wanted to move to to a 55 and over community. We were sad to hear that they were moving because we loved their house and had so many happy memories there.  Then it dawned on us that we wanted to buy a house in the next few months and we should buy it from them. The timing just worked out perfectly! Never in a million years did I think that we'd be one day be living here.  It hasn't taken much for the place to feel like ours and I hope to share all the changes with you on the blog.  Sadly, I never finished showing you the rental apartment but while it had a lot of character, it wasn't all that comfortable.  Our new place definitely feels like home.




Navy is doing great too.  He's loving life in Newburyport although he is adjusting to life as a big brother.  In short, life is great and I can honestly say I've never been happier in my life.  Thanks for continuing to follow my blog, your readership means so much to me.  I promise there will be lots of posts about our new house and our life in Newburyport.  More to come soon!




4 comments:

Stacie said...

So glad to have your blog re-emerge on my Google reader :) I am so happy for all of you and can't wait to see the house updates (and the house in person when we're in MA at some point this fall). Welcome back!

Navy Bean said...

Thanks so much, Stacie! I can't wait to have you guys over the next time you are in MA. It feels good to be blogging again!

Prippy Handbook said...

One of my favorite blog posts I've read since I started blogging. It is so wonderful to see your dreams coming true. Thank you for sharing it!

Navy Bean said...

Thank you, Tara! That means so much to me! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...