Monday, October 8, 2012

My Favorite Children's Artwork Shops on Etsy

Last week THREE of my friends had babies!  (Hello Griffin, Jack and Libby!)  So I thought it would be fitting to share my favorite children's artwork sellers on Etsy.  Nurseries all around are much cuter thanks to these wonderful artists.


Sea Urchin Studio- Adorable alphabet and numeric posters.  



Apple Blossom Print- Beautiful personalized graphic artwork using text.  We have the Monogram Initial Art in Cam's nursery and I've also ordered her Couples Names Wedding Date print for a friend. 



   
WallFry- Huge selection of cute animal prints.  I was going to have a custom portrait of Navy made to hang in the nursery before we had Cam but just never got around to it.  It's definitely on the to-do list!




Henry James Paper Goods-  Wonderfully whimsical personalized artwork.  We have the
Woodland Creatures at Sea print.  



Eastwitching- Gorgeous watercolor animal paintings.  These would look stunning as a 
series of framed prints.  




Pretty Mod- Simple, modern silhouettes.  




Sarah Jane Studios- I am absolutely in love with her Whale Dreams art.  How beautiful would this look oversized, hanging in your son or daughter's reading nook?





Cosas Minimas- Darling illustrated characters in city settings.  





Sycamore Street Press- This letterpress print brought tears to my eyes.  So sweet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...