Tuesday, February 3, 2009

House Love

Have you picked up a Better Homes and Gardens lately? I've always thought of BH&G as a mom's magazine, not that there's anything wrong with that, but compared to some of the younger home magazines I just thought it would be a little out of touch. NOT SO. I happen to LOVE the home interiors. They're fresh, modern, perfectly styled and totally livable. In fact, one of my dream homes is featured in BH&G. I'm smitten with this house. Check out BH&G and you might be smitten with the mag too.


I love Cape's... they're just so New England-y.


The color palate of this house is perfect...neutrals but with pops of color.


Classic, all white kitchen with marble counter tops. The builder white washed the beams and added spruce floors to "add warmth and texture."


This makes the house for me... I adore the cozy sitting nook off of the kitchen.


The dining room is slightly rustic but still very refined.


I love the idea of a 3 season screened in porch. It instantly adds room and character.

(All photos from Better Homes and Garden, Feb. 2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...