Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Mornings

I love CBS Sunday Morning. There's nothing like stumbling out of bed, making breakfast and switching on CBS. The sound of Charles Osgood's voice is so comforting and they always have interesting and diverse segments. Today's broadcast featured stories on Anna Sui and Van Morrison.


Anna Sui reminded me of this page that I tore from a magazine (most likely Architectural Digest) ages ago in high school. This was way before I realized her legendary status as a fashion designer. Mostly I just loved her closet. It totally reminded me of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. A wardrobe that opened up to a walk-in closet?! Swoon!


I'm a huge fan of Van Morrison- he has such a classic sound, and this reminded me of...


...Our wedding day. We danced to Into the Mystic.

Hope you all had a good Sunday Morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...