Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weddings, Weddings

Whew, it's wedding mayhem over here! I've started calligraphy for my girlfriend's wedding invitations and I'm finally getting around to sending out engagement gifts- LONG over due. I feel productive and happy that I get a chance to get those creative juices flowing. So far we have 3 weddings this summer and I'm excited for all of them. Let the wedding season begin!

Wrapped engagement gifts.



Pretty cards that I whipped up for the happy couples.



Newly addressed wedding invitations drying.


One french bulldog on guard. "That's it... carefully... step away from the drying invitations."

1 comments:

erin said...

Navy! He's so cute! I bet he was a big help with the invitations. You know, on account of him not having opposable thumbs and all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...