Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm craving a candle

As you know from the Change post, I'm living in Stamford for 10 weeks this summer. In the midst of all the moving, I forgot to pack some candles. It's a dreary day today and a pretty, scented candle on my desk could really cheer me up. Unfortunately, long gone are the days when I used to spend $65 on a candle since the hubby is in grad school and we're on a budget. However, here are some that I love and they're reasonably priced:

Tocca Candles- $36


The Stella scent is clean and fresh with blood orange undertones.



Santiago Huckleberry is subtle and fruity. I love the packaging,
especially the 3-wick tin and pedestal jars.

If you're in the mood for a candle like I am, check out Candle Delirium for any candle brand you can imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...