Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Library Card Shower Invitations

These are some shower invitations that I designed for my friend's cousin. The bride is a school librarian (hence, the library card and school theme) and her fiance is a drummer. Their style is relaxed and non-traditional so I chose kraft paper cards and envelopes to give it a more casual look. I ordered the library cards from Paper Valise and the names were stamped with individual letter stamps in red ink. I made the card holders by hand from manila folders. The pattern can be found here. I designed the card layout in InDesign, printed them out on adhesive paper and rounded the corners with a corner punch.








All packaged up and ready to go out

3 comments:

erin said...

Holy crap, Janis! These are REALLY GOOD! I'm totally impressed!

Theresa Cowing said...

I love these! I can't wait for the next shower I have to plan...I'm coming to you!

Coach said...

Those are awesome, Janis!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...