Monday, September 21, 2009

Farmers Market Goodies

I'm getting so addicted to the Ithaca Farmers Market. I always go on Sundays because that's when they allow dogs. Navy loves the Farmers Market too!


This is what I got:

1. Gingergold Apples- cross between granny smith and golden delicious, crisp and refreshing.
2. Tomatos- these were the best tomatoes I've had all season! So sweet.
3. Green leaf lettuce
4. bok choy- does anyone have any suggestions on how to prepare? I love how they cook it at the chinese restaurants.
5. Baugette- from Just Desserts. It seriously tastes like it was flown in from France. I could eat an entire loaf in one sitting.
6. Another amazing $10 flower bouquet from Plenty of Posies.
7. An Ithaca Farmers Market shopping bag (only $1) because I got way too much stuff and forgot my other bags in the car!


P.S. This marks Navy Bean's 100th post. Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Theresa Cowing said...

congrats on your 100th post! cant wait to get back to the farmer's market this weekend.
as for bok choy...i should have better suggestions, but i just do a little garlic and olive oil. but, you know my cooking skills, prolly dont want to take advice from me

Stacie said...

congrats on your 100th post, janis!! see you tonight :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...