Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Surprise Ball

My friend Margaret's nephew, Kevin, has recently been diagnosed with leukemia. He's a trooper and he's doing really well and I thought a care package could help cheer him up. Thanks to Jordan Ferney's recent post, I decided to make him a surprise ball. I bought some fun trinkets and wrapped them in crepe paper streamers to make a ball. All Kevin has to do is unravel the ball to find the surprises inside!






Get better soon Kev! We're thinking about you and are sending happy thoughts your way!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janis, this is so cool! He's going to love it- thanks for doing this for Kevin!!

Carrie said...

Janis, that breaks my heart but in usual fashion you did something wonderful to help brighten a hard situation. I love that idea and might just have to borrow it for a few kiddos that I know could use some cheering up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...