Thursday, October 8, 2009

Notepads

I recently discovered padding compound, the "life-changing" (as The Small Object puts it) glue that essentially holds pieces of papers together to form notepads. You simply brush a thin coat over the top of your stack of papers and, voila, a professional looking notepad. It's absolutely amazing stuff and now I can make as many notepads as my heart desires! My first projects were making more stationery for Shannon and personalized stationery for my friend Erin. I just love the way they turned out!

The amazing and wonderous Pad-Tab



Cardboard backers that I wrapped in pretty paper

1 comments:

erin said...

Janis! This is so cute! Thank you so much!!! Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for the mail!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...