Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scenes from NYC

I had a wonderful couple of days in NYC last weekend. I checked out Park Slope (a possible location for our future home), went to Yoga to the People, hung out with my fabulously funny girlfriends, shopped and people watched, and had an amazing brunch with old college friends at DBGB. Couldn't have asked for a better visit!

Park Slope brownstones.

I found the cutest stationery shop in Park Slope called Paper Love. I want a store exactly like this one day!

Feather in glass bubble ornaments at Kate's Paperie

Paper dresses at Kate's Paperie. I always visit Kate's for papery inspiration.

On Bowery. Love that Patricia Field kept the old restaurant equipment sign from the previous tenant.

A real restaurant supply store. If you've never visited one, you absolutely must go. They're fascinating places containing anything you could possibly need for your kitchen. Also waaay cheaper than Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Stacks of colanders.

A view of our hotel room. I highly recommend it!

6 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

How did you like the nabe?

Navy Bean said...

LOVED Brooklyn... 95% sure I'll be moving there this summer! I only wish I could live in a townhouse as beautiful as yours!

erin said...

Janis! We had brunch @ Essex, you nut!

Navy Bean said...

I was actually talking about our brunch with Michaela and Joe on Sunday morning. You guys fit into the "hung out with my fabulously funny girlfriends" category!

Blog O. Food said...

Sorry I missed you. I would have enjoyed squiring you about town. Next time?

Navy Bean said...

Definitely! We're looking forward to being back in the city with you guys!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...