Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Stylist behind Anthropologie

The other day Mrs. Limestone clued me into a brand new show on the Sundance Channel called Man Shops Globe. From what I gather, this show follows Keith Johnson, Buyer-at-Large for Anthropologie, all over the globe where he buys antiques to showcase in their stores. I haven't watched yet, but I'm programing it on my DVR as I type!


This also reminded me of a fabulous article in House and Garden (March 2006) on Keith and his partner Glen Senk, CEO of Urban Outfitters and former President of Anthropologie. It gives an insightful glimpse into their lives and pied-a-terre in New York City. What a glamourous lifestyle they lead!



(click on images to enlarge)

2 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Very cool article. Had no idea who he was before the show so I must have passed right by this article.

I love his kitchen...if I go back to Paris, Im buying some of those Laduree tea tins!

Kathleen at Twig and Thistle said...

I loved reading this article, thank you so much for posting it! How inspiring to see how they used their inspiration and made it into such a beautiful home!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...