Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Makin' Wine Bridal Shower

My friend Julie asked me to design some wine labels and tags for her sister's bridal shower. Everyone was asked to bring a bottle of wine for the bride and groom's wine cellar. Julie wanted to create tags so that the guests could write a personal note to Meredith and Jason.


I created the monogram and added "vintage 2004," when the couple met. Each tag was printed on cardstock and I used a 2" hole punch so that they could easily slip of the neck of a wine bottle. We used an autumnal color scheme to match their wedding colors.



And keeping with the theme, Julie's mom used empty wine bottles as vases. I created custom labels incorporating Jason's last name, Makin. But we had a little fun and added an apostrophe after it. I used my trusty Xyron machine to turn it into a sticker.




Doesn't this dessert spread look amazing?

All in all it came together in a spectacular way! Congratulations Meredith and Jason!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks Janis! We loved the wine bottle labels and tags - they were perfect! We plan to use the bottles again at the reception :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...