Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Own a Pneumatic Stapler

So I bought a pneumatic stapler on eBay for $38. And I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. Well, I was thinking, I don't want to spend $175+ to get my chair professional upholstered when I only paid $50 for it. But this very well worn stapler arrived in the box without directions and I don't even know if it works. So now I guess my next plan of action is to go to Home Depot and see if the tool people can test it for me before I go ahead and rent an air compressor.



And in case your wondering, this is what the chair looks like now. It has one coat of primer. I still need to add a second coat of primer and then paint it with Rust-Oleum Heirloom White spray paint. (Recommended by Centsational Girl.)



Hopefully I can re-upholster this without loosing a limb! I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Janis, you crack me up! I am laughing outloud right now. I don't even know what kind of stapler that is and I love that it came with no instructions and you don't know how to use it. And you need an air compressor to go along with it...you are one crazy gal!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...