Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Votes Needed!

Hello readers, I was wondering if I could ask for your help.

My sister-in-law and her family have entered DIY's Desperate Landscape Contest and they need your votes! They've nicknamed their yard "The Burren" Gaelic for "great rock" and you can tell from this picture that they're dealing with not just rocks, but boulders! They've worked so hard on renovating their house so it would be great for their yard to reflect those changes as well. Please give them a five star rating for the truly worst yard! Click HERE to view their video and to vote. Thanks so much!

**UPDATE... Aideen just got a call back from DIY. They want more info and video footage of the front yard! She's beyond excited! Keep up those votes!**




2 comments:

Stacie said...

I voted for them! Keep us posted on their progress ...

Anonymous said...

They got my vote.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...