Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Gift Ideas

Here are some of my picks for holiday gift ideas. (Okay, I'm not gonna lie, they're all on my Christmas wish list but I thought I'd share.) One might turn out to be the perfect gift for someone in your life!




This is one of those gifts that I feel like anyone would appreciate. Who doesn't want to be more organized in their life?







My friend owns these and I just love the size and shape. These come in every color under the sun and when they're lit they give off such a rich, inviting glow. Each of these glass votives are blown by hand.







Irene Suchoki takes the most gorgeous photographs. They're whimsical and soft and she takes photos of my favorite places in the world. I've been dying over the top photograph for quite some time (I blogged about it here) but I didn't know who the artist was. I'm so glad I found Irene's etsy shop! Do your self a favor and take some time to peruse her shop, each photograph is spectacular.






Woodhouse Chocolates is one of my favorite chocolatiers, partly because they have gorgeous packaging. Each chocolate is exquisite and I love their holiday collection. How adorable are those polar bears and penguins?! These chocolates are perfect for a hostess gift or when you need to ship to someone across the country.

4 comments:

LindsB said...

I would have to say the label maker is the best one- it has to be one of my all time favorite presents :)

Ann said...

What a wonderful list especially the chocolates. I hope Santa is good to you.

Stacie said...

Thanks for posting! I just bought some NYC prints from Irene Suchoki (a gift to myself to one day hang in my house when I am dragged, kicking and screaming, to NJ!)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Especially love the prints and the votives, although could use a label maker too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...