Monday, January 3, 2011

Calligraphy Season!

Happy New Year!

I'm gearing up towards my 2011 calligraphy season and I'm excited to share with you my latest project. I'm working with Lindsay from Everything LEB on her wedding invitations and I couldn't be more thrilled! Lindsay has such fabulous style and taste and I'm truly honored to play a small part in her wedding. She did an amazing post about my calligraphy today, visit her blog to check it out!










Would you like to see samples of my work? Please email me at:

navybeaninfo@gmail.com

for a calligraphy kit. I'll include at least 3 samples of my different styles and my rate card. Kits cost just $10.

3 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

Yay yay yay! Love your work! So excited to get my own wedding planning under way and to hopefully work with you!

LindsB said...

wooohooo- cant wait to see the best part of my wedding so far and it all has to do with you!!

Design Elements said...

wonderful work! happy new 2011

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...