Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!




I can't believe 2010 is almost over. This has been an eventful year for us: Mike graduated from business school and started a new job, we vacationed in Las Vegas, Florida, and Bali, I continued to grow my own calligraphy and design business, we moved from Ithaca back to New York City and Navy remained as photogenic as ever. While many good things have happened to us, we also have had some setbacks. I suffered a miscarriage in July after a year of trying to conceive and we continue to fight the heartbreaking, gut-wrenching roller coaster of a ride that is infertility. I'm hoping that we will be able to overcome it in the new year.

An important constant in my life has been my blog and I'm so grateful that you have followed me throughout. Thank you for taking the time to stop by every day and for all of your wonderful comments and encouragement- I truly cherish every single one of you. I hope that you will join me in 2011 for all my calligraphy, stationery, cooking and design endeavors. I look forward to a productive and fruitful year and I wish you the same. Cheers to the New Year!


Love,
Janis

6 comments:

Ann said...

Janis,

I wish you and Mike only the best for 2011.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Stacie said...

Reading your blog always makes me happy! Looking forward to reading more (and seeing you and Mike) throughout 2011 :)

Prippy Handbook said...

Happy New Year, Janis!

You are the first blog I eve read (as you know) and remain inspiration for me to pursue my creative dreams.

Wishing you a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, and new adventures.... and to a year when we finally meet in person!

xo
Tara

pve design said...

LEB sent me over - your calligraphy is lovely and warm wishes to you and yours for a nice new year! (full of flourishes!)
pve

Jingger C. said...

Reading your blog is one of my tried and tested therapies in life. :) Happy New Year!

Navy Bean said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Really, your words make my day. I feel so blessed to have such amazing and talented readers of my blog. Here's to 2011!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...