Thursday, March 3, 2011

When it Rains it Pours

The saying is always true for me when it comes to work.  No post today because I have a ton of client projects in the works.  I've been so busy lately that I feel like I'm barely able to keep my head above water. Plus my desk/entire apartment looks like a tornado has ripped through!  But it's also exciting to see my business grow.  Be back tomorrow with a picture of your favorite French Bulldog!



                 Source: etsy.com via MacKenzie on Pinterest



3 comments:

LindsB said...

Yeah for business picking up more- that is so great!!!

Prippy Handbook said...

Love that your business is picking up... in fact, I just referred a friend to you yesterday!

Navy Bean said...

Thanks so much... you gals are so supportive! Tara, I just spoke with Katie tonight... thank you so much!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...