Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Treats

Last week was my brother's birthday so I made some tasty treats and dropped them off at his office so he could share them with his co-workers.  I decided to go the savory route instead of sweet so I made my famous Bacon Crisps and Parmesan Rosemary Icebox Crackers topped with melted Gorgonzola crumbles.  Yum!





Would you prefer a box of savory treats instead of cupcakes for your birthday?  Personally I always choose salty over sweet...if there was a salt lick for humans I would have one.  Weird, I know. 

2 comments:

Octavia Brown said...

Wow these look delicious! I think these would be a great birthday surprise!

Prippy Handbook said...

Nom Nom... drooling over how good these look! What a sweet (not in a taste way, clearly) gift!

Savory all the way.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...