Monday, April 18, 2011

Receipt Holders

Since today is Tax Day, I thought I'd do a somewhat related post.  My problem is that I can't handle all the receipts that accumulate around the apartment.  We either have piles and piles of them or they magically disappear without a trace.  In my effort to be more organized and efficient, I thought I'd look for a receipt holder similar to the restaurant check spindles.

I found this one via Apartment Therapy that also doubles as a coin holder.
 Here is a gorgeous vintage receipt holder found on ebay. 



 Another vintage find found on Etsy, but unfortunately sold. 



Not having any luck on Etsy today.  I love this unique hanging receipt holder but again, already sold.


Or should I just go with the restaurant check spindle? These look the scariest to me but they're also the cheapest.


Or should I forgo the spike idea all together and go with a replica of a vintage wall receipt holder?



Wait... I think I've found it!  How cute is this mouse receipt holder?!  I'm sold!


So how do you keep track of all your receipts?  Do you keep them in your wallet?  In a shoe box?  Are they crumpled up in the bottom of your purse?  Do you throw them out all together?  I'd love to hear your organizational tips!

5 comments:

cookie said...

i'm thrilled to be sending mousey out to you today! lovely blog, thank you...

Prippy Handbook said...

Receipts made cute... SOLD

Brittany McCanna said...

We keep them in a box labeled receipts :)

LindsB said...

LOVE this! I think I might have to get something like this for my husband, he has receipts all over the house and they drive me NUTS!

erin said...

I'm confused. I don't save my receipts! Am I supposed to? Help me, Janis!!! PS: give Navy a kiss from Wanda.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...