Thursday, August 30, 2012

Surprising Home Depot Finds

I've found some great accents for our living room from Home Depot, surprising, I know!  These Home Decorator Collection pillows are for the outdoor patio but they totally matched the color scheme of our living room so I couldn't pass them up.  They are the perfect size and I love that the outdoor fabric makes them super durable.  They are a steal at $10.00 each.




I also found this sunburst mirror by Martha Stewart Living for Home Depot.  It was another bargain, only $35!  I had been looking for for a sunburst mirror for the longest time but could never commit to the $100+ price tag.  This is perfect because it totally has the look I wanted but I can simply switch it out when the sun+mirror fad dies.  I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the gold or paint it a different color but for now it works.  




Slowly things are starting to come together.  A sectional sofa has been ordered and I'm starting to source fabrics for the curtains.  I'm hoping a living room reveal will be in order soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...