Monday, February 16, 2009

I Can't Resist You...

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day! Unfortunately I was sick so I didn't quite have the romantic weekend I was expecting. We stayed in and had a Friday Night Lights marathon instead. Anyway, Mike was super sweet and got me flowers from my favorite flower shop in Ithaca and picked them out because they reminded him of our wedding flowers!



He also got me a sweet card from my favorite store, Terra Rosa (you must check it out if you are ever in the area) letterpress even! Wow, he was really on a roll. Such a sweetie.



The only thing? He got me the same card for our anniversary six months ago and I've had it up on my bulletin board ever since. No wonder he said the card looked familiar to him at the store! Aww... at least I know he REALLY can't resist me!

2 comments:

erin said...

Hahahaha, that's too funny. Oh, M! That's really sweet, though. Tell N that W says hello! Love you!

Prippy Handbook said...

This is too sweet and cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...