Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beautify those Lids

I've saved this post from Design Sponge for quite some time now and I finally got around to "beautifying" the lid of an empty, cleaned out pimento jar. I love the small size, perfect for holding miscellaneous paper and binder clips. It was an easy, simple project that took me less than 10 minutes.

I didn't have any mod podge, but this worked just fine. I'm sure Elmer's would work too. Simple & easy is the name of the game. You can tell I was super excited about this project because I took photos before the glue even dried!

Don't forget to paper the inside lid too! A 2.5" round paper punch cut out the perfect round for inside.


Start saving those jars. There are so many ways to use them!

1 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

Love this idea. I've been trying to organize our bathroom, and I think using cute repurposed jars like this would be perfect!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...