Friday, August 20, 2010

Gilly Hicks' Bag

I recently discovered Gilly Hicks at one of my old haunts in Connecticut, the Westfarms Mall. It's coined as Abercrombie & Fitch's cheeky cousin. While I'm slightly uncomfortable with the fact that I went shopping at an intimate apparel store aimed towards teenagers, I can appreciate good design and branding. And I love their shopping bag! I feel like so many stores don't take advantage of the free advertising that bags can convey. Literally, I saw some women (okay, I'll admit it, they were teens) walking around the mall with the shopping bag but I was just so intrigued with the bag that I had to see the store.


It's a great, high quality shopping bag with a knit handle that is super soft and comfortable to carry.




Look, the bag matches their website! Hellooo there.

2 comments:

Bill said...

You know, the most ironic thing about that last picture is that although Gilly Hicks sells girl's underwear, they feature a guy wearing none.

Anonymous said...

omg i love it but there aren't any stores in the uk. you have to order online but then u dont get the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...