Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Picks for 2011 Calendars

It's my favorite time of year again... calendar shopping time! It's never too early to start picking out your 2011 calendars. Here are some of my top picks:

The very practical Perpetual Letterpress Calendar by Orange Beautiful, $22.40



This foxy Wall Art Calendar by Sycamore Street Press, $35.00



The starkly simplistic Letterpress and Steel Calendar by The Paper Thieves, $30.00



The pretty letterpress Limited Edition Calendar by Parrott Design Studio, $30.00 (Each month was beautifully hand calligraphed by Li Ward of Fat Orange Cat Studio)



The delightful Desktop Calendar, perfect for a child's bedroom by Salix Studio, $25.00



The always whimsical and charming Critter Calendar by Night Owl Paper Goods, $24.00



This elegant Mini Wall Calendar by Pearl Moon Press, $7.00



The artistic watercolor Bouquet Calendar perfect for a sunny kitchen by Ling Chang, $29.00 One of my readers clued me into this beauty... thanks Ann!



The health inspired interactive An Apple A Day Calendar by Vik Design, $24.00



The thrifty print-yourself Simple Woodcuts Calendar by e.m. papers, $5.00



This great standby, the Vintage Travel Poster Calendar by Cavallini & Co., $21.95 For years I've been buying and cutting out the pages to use as wall art.



And finally, you can't go wrong with any calendar by Snow and Graham. I personally love them! From $14.00 to $95.00

3 comments:

parrott design studio said...

Thanks for mentioning my calendar, Janis! I love your calligraphy!

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

thanks for including our calendar! i like all your picks -- esp the top one.

Eleanor said...

Wow! I'm really honored to be included with this talented bunch, thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...