Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  Mike surprised me with these gorgeous flowers yesterday and tonight we are going to our favorite Italian place in the city, Pinocchio Ristorante.  It's this tiny little restaurant on the Upper East Side run by a husband and wife team and it's absolutely divine.  We have such wonderful memories there so I'm excited to go back after two years away.





Having a blog is great because I can re-live the past.  Remember this cute Valentine's story?  And three years ago I made these tasty Valentine's Day treats.  I hope you have a sweet day with the ones you love!

3 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Such gorgeous flowers. And I loved seeing your past posts... your Valentine's treats are adorable.

Hope you two have a wonderful and romantic evening!

Erin said...

Please have the pappardelle bolognese for me? And, if there are any leftovers, which I'm sure there won't be, FedEx to Pittsburgh. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Vicky @ Pearl District said...

Awe! Lucky girl! Those are beautiful flowers! Thanks for linking back to your previous posts! Happy <3 Day!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...