Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The New Navy Bean

Surprise! Navy Bean has had a face lift!  I've been thinking about a blog redesign for quite some time now and I was thrilled when I discovered the amazingly talented Lindsay at Lindsay Nicole Design Studio. She has designed some of my favorite blogs such as My Cup of Te, Truely Smitten and Besotted Brand Blog so I knew she was the right designer for me. Lindsay was super organized with an extremely fast turn around time and was a pleasure to work with.  I highly recommend her!



My new design is simple and fresh with clean lines and larger photos.  I'm also loving my new simplified link bar to the left.  You'll notice some new features.  I've finally linked my new Navy Bean website: navybeandesigns.com for my business.  It's still in the works but you can now see a professional portfolio of my past projects.  And I've linked my Etsy Store which I will be adding to in the next couple of days.  My old labels section is now under the Archives tab and I will be updating my daily reads link shortly.  Feel free to click around and get used to the new site.  And if you have any questions or are missing something from the old blog set up, please let me know.  I hope you enjoy the new Navy Bean!

7 comments:

LindsB said...

LOVE the new look arond here- so fresh and clean looking!

Prippy Handbook said...

It looks fantastic! I love it. Definitely classic!

Unknown said...

Looks great, Janis! Navy Bean just keeps getting better!

Roxy Te said...

Janis! I absolutely LOVE the makeover :) Isn't Linds great to work with? Thank you so much for the shout out. I'm extremely flattered, and honestly it's been a rough day so an extra smile is extra appreciated!!!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Your new design looks great! Keep up the good work!

Stacie said...

Looks great--so you! And I love the Etsy and business websites, too. Your business is really growing, which is exciting to watch!

Navy Bean said...

Thanks so much for the lovely compliments everyone! I really wanted to do the redesign for you so it would be a more pleasant experience reading my blog!

Roxy, you're so welcome. I love your blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...