Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bali Bound




Hello, hello! Well we survived graduation weekend and now we're off to our post grad school trip... to Bali! I'm very excited but I'm sad to be leaving you for the rest of the month. We'll be traveling for the next two weeks and then we're packing up and moving back to NYC July 1st. I hope you don't mind that I'll be taking some time off from blogging. Instead of Eat, Pray, Love, my world is Vacation, Pack, Move!

Rice paddies in Ubud, Bali

But next month I'm thrilled to share with you some exciting projects that I've been working on. I finished the chair, and I can't wait to show you the final details from Joe and Michaela's wedding.

Finally, here's one last gratuitous shot of Navy to tide you over. We'll miss the little guy while we're traveling but not to worry, he's having a blast at summer camp with the Snells in Newburyport!


Be back soon!

Love,
Janis

4 comments:

Ann said...

Janis and Mike have a wonderful vacation and adventure. Relax and enjoy yourselves.

Ann

Nella Design Studio said...

have a wonderful time! we had a blast in nyc!
you can read ab some of our trip here..thanks for all the advice..we can not wait to go back!
http://nelladesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/nyc-i-will-miss-thee.html

Theresa Cowing said...

enjoy!!!! see you when you're back.

erin said...

Bon voyage, and congrats to Mike!

xoxo, erin

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...