Friday, September 2, 2011

Navy Friday and Some News...


Happy Friday everyone!  And I wanted to share some news- I'm 22 weeks pregnant!  We are thrilled to be expecting a little boy in early January.  You'll have to excuse me, I think this is one of the reasons I've been a bad blogger lately, I've been slightly distracted. We've had a few complications along the way, which were especially nerve wracking because of our past experience, but for the most part I'm feeling great.  I hope you'll stick with me as my family grows... I'm excited to have you along for the ride!


*And in case you're wondering, yes, I had to bribe Navy with some bacon to get this shot. 

11 comments:

LindsB said...

OMG, CONGRATS!! You look so so so cute and I'm so happy for you!!

Nella Design Studio said...

congratulations!!! A baby brother for navy :)

Prippy Handbook said...

SO happy for you! Such wonderful news and I cannot wait to take you out for a celebration when I am next in NYC. Is it crazy to say I had a feeling you were expecting? You look gorgeous!

Hooray!

Navy Bean said...

Thanks so much everyone! We're so excited! It's nice to finally share the news!

Ann said...

Congratulations! You look wonderful.
Couldn't be happier for you and Mike.

Brooke said...

What great news! I'm so excited for you and Mike. Picturing you as a mama makes me happy! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Great pic!! Love it!

Kari V. said...

I just found your blog. Congratulations! I too have and am currently struggling with fertility issues and the very recent loss of a pregnancy so I can only imagine how happy you are. I'm lucky to have an almost 3 year old daughter. Enjoy every minute! It goes by so fast!

Navy Bean said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Kari! I'm so sorry to hear about your pregnancy loss. It is one of the toughest things to go through. But I'm hopeful that everything will work out for you! Thanks, I will definitely enjoy every minute... it's such a blessing!

The Four Ford's said...

That is such GREAT news!!! I am so excited for you guys!! What a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

Janis, I'm catching up on your blog -- YAY, congrats! I hope that you are doing well and feeling great!
Brooke (Erin's friend from Philly)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...